Zoom Video Conferencing
- →→Account Setup (PDF)
- Basic Use (PDF)
- Best Practices (PDF)
- Recording Content (PDF)
- Live Automatic Transcription (PDF)
- NEW! Required Security Settings for Zoom
- NEW! How to Link Zoom to Your Outlook Calendar
- How to Access Zoom Recordings in Kaltura
- How to Enable/Disable Sound Notifications
- Zoom Virtual Backgrounds - CCC
- Zoom Virtual Backgrounds - Generic
- A Way to Respond to Microaggressions on Zoom (Article)
Zoom Corporate Resources
Zoom and Moodle
See Zoom in action by enrolling yourself in our Zoom with Moodle course.
FACULTY TIP: Students who Zoom on a Chromebook do not have the Annotate option on shared screens. However, the remaining functionality is comparable to that on
a computer or laptop... although the video/audio quality is somewhat diminished.
NOTE: For the latest information, review the device comparison chart.
FACULTY TIP: Be sure to log out of your Zoom account after use. If you sign into a duplicate device (such as a computer and laptop) you will be logged out automatically on the first device.