Whether it's logging into Moodle for the first time, finding an online class, or discovering the basics of online learning, you've come to the right place.
These Student Moodle Tutorials (with English and Spanish captions) include the following videos: What is Moodle LMS 4.0?, Subscribe to a Forum Post, Students Menu, Completion Progress Block, Moodle Messaging, Uploading Media to Moodle with Kaltura, Submitting an Assignment, Taking a Quiz, Moodle 4.1 Basics, Post to a Forum, Forwarding Your Email, Find Your Course, Edit Profile, Customize Dashboard, Check Your Grade.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you ready for online learning?
- How can I learn more about Moodle?
- How do I confirm I passed the Moodle 101 course?
- How do I forward my student emails to a personal email account?
- How do I sign up for an online course?
- How do I find my course?
- How do I participate synchronously via a Zoom meeting in my course?
- How do I use Office 365 to submit homework to Moodle?
- Where do I find my final grades?
- I can't find my Moodle course.
- I don't have internet access or a computer; what are my options?
- How do I learn basic computer skills?
- I need help with Moodle on my Chromebook?
- What is the minimum technology I need to use Moodle?
- How do I get the Open LMS/Moodle Mobile App?
- How do I get Office 365 or other word processing software?
- How do I opt-out of a digital textbook?
- How do I get help with assistive technology (i.e. a screen reader)?
- I need help playing Kaltura videos.
Still need help?
Or connect with our extended support team for after hours, weekend and/or bilingual support (English/Español).
New to Moodle?
Want to succeed in your online course? It's easy! The Moodle 101 Self-Guided Student Orientation will prepare you for online learning and make sure you have the skills and resources you'll need to succeed in your online course.