Whether it's logging into Moodle for the first time, finding an online class, or discovering the basics of online learning, you've come to the right place.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you ready for online learning?
- How can I learn more about Moodle?
- How do I confirm I passed the Moodle 101 course?
- How do I unenroll in the Moodle 101 course?
My Moodle Course(s)
- How do I forward my student emails to a personal email account?
- How do I sign up for an online course?
- How do I find my course?
- How do I participate synchronously via a Zoom meeting in my course?
- How do I use Office 365 to submit homework to Moodle?
- How do I sign up for a proctored exam?
- Where do I find my final grades?
- How do I remove an old Moodle course?
- How do I control email subscriptions from forums?
- I don't have internet access or a computer; what are my options?
- How do I learn basic computer skills?
- I need help with Moodle on my Chromebook?
- What is the minimum technology I need to use Moodle?
- How do I get the Open LMS/Moodle Mobile App?
- How do I get Office 365 or other word processing software?
- How do I opt-out of a digital textbook?
- I need help with my digital textbook.
- How do I get help with assistive technology (i.e. a screen reader)?
- I need help playing Kaltura videos.
Still need help?
Or connect with our extended support team for after hours, weekend and/or bilingual support (English/Español).
Are you ready for online learning?
Are you prepared to take an online class? Find out by answering these questions, then click the “Collect Resources” button to display your personalized resource list.
New to Moodle?
Want to succeed in your online course? It's easy! The Moodle 101 Self-Guided Student Orientation will prepare you for online learning and make sure
you have the skills and resources you'll need to success in your online course.