Zoom Video Conferencing
- NEW! Account Setup (PDF)
- Basic Use (PDF)
- Best Practices (PDF)
- Recording Content (PDF)
- Live Automatic Transcription (PDF)
- NEW! Zoom for Education Learning Center
- NEW! How to Trim a Cloud Recording
- Zoom Etiquette
- Zoom Accessibility Features
- Adding and Sharing Your Pronouns
- Zoom Virtual Backgrounds - CCC
- Zoom Virtual Backgrounds - Generic
- A Way to Respond to Microaggressions on Zoom (Article)
Zoom Corporate Resources
Zoom and Moodle
See Zoom in action by enrolling yourself in our Zoom with Moodle course.
FACULTY TIP: Students who Zoom on a Chromebook do not have the Annotate option on shared screens. However, the remaining functionality is comparable to that on
a computer or laptop... although the video/audio quality is somewhat diminished.
NOTE: For the latest information, review the device comparison chart.
FACULTY TIP: Be sure to log out of your Zoom account after use. If you sign into a duplicate device (such as a computer and laptop) you will be logged out automatically on the first device.