Moodle Student Help
How do I forward my student emails to a personal email account?
To keep up with emails coming into your Clackamas student account, it can be helpful to forward messages to a personal account. NOTE: You will be able to reply to these forwarded emails, but your response will be sent from your personal account. To reply from your student account you MUST sign into your student.clackamas.edu account to respond.
Follow these instructions:
- Log in to your MyClackamas Outlook Mail App (PDF instructions).
- Within the Outlook Email Web Client, locate and click the Gear icon in the top-right corner to open the menu.
- In the settings navigation bar, under Your app settings, select Mail.
- Within the Mail section, under Accounts, click the Forwarding link.
- Select Start Forwarding and enter the personal account where you want the email forwarded.
(You can select Keep a copy of forwarded messages if you would like to keep a copy in your student account as well as forward a copy to your personal account. This makes it easier to respond from your student email when needed.)
- Click the Save button above the form to save these changes.
You may also opt to use a Microsoft Outlook app for your desktop or smartphone to get notifications, read, and respond to school emails.