Moodle Help FAQ
How do I get Office 365 or other word processing software?
As a student at Clackamas Community College, you can access and/or download a FREE copy of Microsoft Office. Here's how:
- Go to your Moodle Dashboard.
- Locate the Academic Support & Essentials block.
- Select Microsoft Office FREE.
- Enter your myClackamas email.
- Click on the each App icon to open and access the individual application in your Browser. Or, click the down arrow next to the Install Office button
to selectively download Office 365 software to your computer.
(Microsoft Office currently includes Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, Class Notebook, Sway, and
Should you run into any challenges with access, contact the ITS Helpdesk at 503-594-3500 and request Office 365 assistance for your myClackamas account.