Moodle Help FAQ
How do I get the Open-LMS/Moodle Mobile App?
You can now access Moodle on any mobile device—wherever you are and whenever you want—via the free mobile app available at the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Download the Open-LMS (Education) official mobile app developed by PeopleFluent, Inc.
NOTE: Be sure to download the app that's appropriate for your device (phone or tablet)
- Once downloaded, enter your site: online.clackamas.edu or scan the QR Code provided at right
- Click on the pencil icon to Connect to your site
- When prompted to log in via a browser window, enter your CCC credentials (full student email address and password)
- Click the blue Sign in button to access your Moodle Dashboard
Congratulations! You now have access to Moodle via your mobile device!
NEW FOR EVERYONE
- Access your courses directly from your mobile device
- Download content for offline access
- Update your profile information
- Receive course notifications and messages
NEW FOR STUDENTS
- View your course grades and awarded badges on your profile
NEW FOR FACULTY
- Grade assignments both online and offline
Not all course content will work within the Mobile App
If you're on the Mobile App and you need additional formatting options or file attachments and/or try to open a video and receive an error message, you can quickly hop over to the browser version to access Moodle's full features:
Just go to the top-right corner of the App while within an Activity or Resource
Expand the three vertical dots menu
- Select the Open in browser option.
NOTE: If you don't see this option, go back to the previous page and check the menu there.