OLET Calendar and Online Instruction FAQ
OLET Workspace/Training Calendar
Weekly topic discussions and open workspaces held in Streeter Hall 143 and on Zoom:Thursdays, 1:00-3:00 pm
- April 27 - Moodle Help Drop-In > and Moodle 4.0
- May 4 - Moodle Help Drop-In > and Moodle 4.0
- May 11 - Moodle Help Drop-In > and Moodle 4.0
- May 18 - Moodle Help Drop-In > and Moodle 4.0
- May 25 - Moodle Help Drop-In > and Moodle 4.0
- June 1 - Moodle Help Drop-In > and Moodle 4.0
Past Training Sessions
Kaltura MediaSpace > and Moodle 4.0
Gradebook / End of Term Procedures > and Moodle 4.0
Start of Term Procedures > and Moodle 4.0
Can't make one of our sessions? Request a custom or specialized group training/workshop through our Online Learning/Moodle Support ticketing system.
Or, you can explore the 2023 Faculty Professional Development Opportunities available through the Online Learning Consortium.
Registration is on us!
Self-enroll in our 2022-23 Educational Technology Previews course to explore more about Moodle 4.0 coming this summer!
Online Instruction FAQ
Read the online instruction questions below, then click on the chosen question to reveal the answer along with applicable resources.
NOTE: Look at right for training and resources too.
NOTE: This FAQ uses the H5P Accordion content type.
NEW! Ramp-Up Recordings
- Did you miss our workshops and/or need to review? Check out the recordings on MediaSpace (video.clackamas.edu) under Faculty > Ramp Up Week 2022 Replay.
Need a Refresher?
- See recorded videos of our Highlights of 2021/FA Workshops
- NEW! 2022-23 Educational Technology Previews
- H5P Repository Course
- 2021-22 Remote/Online Instruction
- 2021-22 Course Structure Template
- 2021 Moodle Quizzes
Previous Moodle Version Resources
- Moodle 3.10 Video Playlist
- Learn Moodle 3.9 Basics Video Playlist
- 2020 Moodle 3.8 Playground
- 2019 Moodle 3.6 Playground
Remember... you can always submit a ticket to discuss your specialized training/workshops needs.
Still Need Help?
Submit a ticket to Online Learning/Moodle Support for closed-captioning, Moodle troubleshooting, training/workshops, and Zoom accounts/toubleshooting, or...
Schedule a Zoom appointment with the Online Learning and Educational Technology (OLET) team:
- DW Wood - Online Instruction/Educational Technology Support (Moodle/Zoom/H5P/Hypothesis)
- Daisy Calvert - Moodle Technical Support
We can also send you resource materials and/or design a session for your department or program.