OLET Calendar and Online Instruction FAQ
Weekly topic discussions and open workspace held each Wednesday, 12:30-2:00 pm, Streeter Hall 143 and on Zoom
Nov 9 - Moodle Choice Activity & Questionnaire Nov 16 - Quiz Essay Question
- Nov 30 - Video Captioning
- Dec 7 - Final Grading
- Dec 14 - Incompletes
- Dec 28 - Start of Term Procedures
Can't make one of our sessions? Request a custom or specialized group training/workshop through our Online Learning/Moodle Support ticketing system. Or, you can explore the 2023 Faculty Professional Development Opportunities available through the Online Learning Consortium. Registration is on us!
Online Instruction FAQRead the online instruction questions below, then click on the chosen question to reveal the answer along with applicable resources.
NOTE: Look at right for training and resources too.
NOTE: This FAQ uses the H5P Accordion content type.
NEW! Ramp-Up Recordings
- Did you miss our workshops and/or need to review? Check out the recordings on MediaSpace (video.clackamas.edu) under Faculty > Ramp Up Week 2022 Replay.
Need a Refresher?
- See recorded videos of our Highlights of 2021/FA Workshops
- NEW! 2022-23 Educational Technology Previews
- 2022 H5P Repository Course
- 2021-22 Remote/Online Instruction
- 2021-22 Course Structure Template
- 2021 Moodle Quizzes
Previous Moodle Version Resources
- Moodle 3.10 Video Playlist
- Learn Moodle 3.9 Basics Video Playlist
- 2020 Moodle 3.8 Playground
- 2019 Moodle 3.6 Playground
Remember... you can always submit a ticket to discuss your specialized training/workshops needs.
Still Need Help?
Submit a ticket to Online Learning/Moodle Support for closed-captioning, Moodle troubleshooting, training/workshops, and Zoom accounts/toubleshooting, or...
Schedule a Zoom appointment with the Online Learning and Educational Technology (OLET) team:
- DW Wood - Online Instruction/Educational Technology Support (Moodle/Zoom/H5P/Hypothesis)
- Daisy Calvert - Moodle Technical Support
We can also send you resource materials and/or design a session for your department or program.