Moodle Help FAQ
You'll need to be logged into Moodle to access your profile.
What is a Moodle Profile?
Your Profile is how people will see and identify you in Moodle. To access your Profile:
- Click the drop-down arrow on the User Menu (available in the upper right-hand corner of any Moodle page).
- While holding down the CTRL or Command key on your keyboard, click the Profile option. This will open your profile in a new browser tab so you don't lose your place in the course.
You can use Profiles to:
- access Moodle courses you have already been enrolled in.
- identify your classmates in forums or other group activities.
- change how your account behaves and looks to others.
Want to know more?
See the User Profiles in Moodle 3.6 documentation. NOTE: Some settings may differ between
Moodle Core and CCC's Moodle Setup.
How do I Make Changes to My Moodle Profile?
Suggested Changes to your Profile
- Set a User image so your classmates can easily identify you
- Provide a description of yourself and your interests for your classmates
- Add any additional (optional) Social Media contacts for collaboration with your classmates
Give it a try!
To edit your Profile:
- Locate your User Menu (in the upper-right hand corner of any Moodle page), then click the down arrow to expand it.
- Select Profile.
- Under User details click the Edit Profile link.
- Make the desired changes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the Edit Profile button.
If you need to change or correct your Moodle Username, Student Email Account, or First and Last Name, contact Enrollment Services.